So, 10 months after the last release, I’m proud to announce that release 1.2 of the command line pastebin client is out !
For these who just want to grab the branch or tarballs, that’s on Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/pastebinit
For Natty users, you’ll just have to wait for pastebinit to hit Debian and then be synced, shouldn’t take long.
Here’s a quick overview of the new features:
- Size limit support
- Distro-specific default pastebin
- Pastebinit now respects the FHS
- Quick a few more supported pastebins (see list below)
- A LOT of bugfix (over 20 bugs fixed, remaining bugs are mostly wishlist)
- Updated manpage
- Test scripts to quickly check that all pastebins work
- Updated translations (28 supported locales)
Here’s the list of currently supported pastebins:
stgraber@castiana:~/data/code/pastebinit$ ./pastebinit -l
Yay for automated testing !
Thanks to everyone who helped with this release:
- Dave Walker
- Jan Urbanski
- Nitesh Mistry
- Rolf Leggewie
- Soren Hansen