Projects I actively contribute to
- Linux Containers: LXC, LXD, LXCFS and CGManager and the infrastructure around it as well as some side-projects like the demo service.
- Ubuntu: The well known operating system.
- Linux: The Linux kernel
- Other smaller projects may be found on my Github page.
Projects I used to contribute to
- pastebinit: Command line client for most pastebins
- iTalc: intelligent Teaching and learning with computers – A tool to help teachers manage classrooms (overview, remote control, demo, …)
- Ubuntu QA website: The Drupal module used for iso.qa.ubuntu.com and a few other QA websites.
- LTSP: Linux Terminal Server Project – Boot diskless machines as Linux terminals
- Edubuntu: An Ubuntu flavor for use at school and at home.
Side projects/proof of concept code
- drupal2wp: Python script to convert a Drupal blog to WordPress (both need to be on PostgreSQL)
- gbtsco: GUI to configure bluetooth headset (deprecated, replaced by the gnome sound configuration and bluez)
- Mirrorkit: A python frontend for debmirror, using xml configuration file to easily describe mirrors and generating human readable html reports.
- Arkose: Enhanced chroot for desktop applications (using kernel containers). Needs >= 2.6.36 and aufs support.
- WebLive: Tool to create desktop VMs and offer remote desktop to multiple user using NX, X2go, Arkose/LXC and LTSP-Cluster.
- LTSP-Cluster: Clustering for LTSP
- Ideatorrent: The Drupal module behind brainstorm.ubuntu.com